Thursday 24 March 2011

My Day

What a random day of random things:

1. 0800 -- at the gym for training with Dennis
2. Back home to do the radio show
3. To the bank
4. To the Superstore for a few items
5. To the hospital to get freezing in my neck/shoulder and have mole removed by plastic surgeon (yesterday it was freezing in my tooth as I went to the dentist)
6. To Mom's for a cup of Chocolate Chai and talk about Dad
7. To Superstore again for supper items
8. Home to sit in the chair and rest and talk to Southshore sister on the phone
9. Make Doug supper
10. To Stephen Curtis Chapman concert tonight at Sunset Church -- amazing
11. Now, American Idol -- more singing -- who got voted off?

Is that enough places for one day? And I probably left out something!

Tomorrow we head to Camp Tulakadik for the weekend. Me and the girls (and Doug) are speaking and singing at a womens' retreat. My LIVE LAUGH LOVE seminar. Can't stay home you know.

No comments: