Sunday 20 March 2011

The Southshore Sister went home today. Boo hoo. Life seems to be hello and good-bye, doesn't it? Thanks for the great week, SS.

Yesterday found the family and extended family up at Jon & Steven's Sugar Bush operation. (I'll post some pictures soon). We also celebrated Ivy's 3rd birthday. I never went to a birthday party in the snow in the woods before. Maple sugar boiling in the boil pans, the smell wafting through the air, or you could put your face right in the maple steam, which I did on several occasions. I thought it would make a good facial treatment. Perhaps we could use it in the Mop Top Hair Shop and Esthetics Parlor that I think the Southshore Sister should open in Shelburne. Although they don't have any maple trees in Shelburne, so I guess that wouldn't work. And she probably won't open a shop, either, as she doesn't want to go to hair school. She thinks she's getting older, you know. But I think she's getting better in her older age, and more beautiful every day, in all ways.

I just came home from NBC (the church, not the TV station), where I did the LAUGH section of my LIVELAUGHLOVE seminar. Saw a few people from around town who came out to laugh at me, and listen to some great singing by Robin's group. I love to laugh, don't you?

Tomorrow I interview Kevin about Gold City, a gospel group coming to Fredericton on April 1st. Listen to it after the 11 AM news on cjri.fm or 104.5, if you're listening. And I go back to the gym and D., my personal trainer. Will be great to lift weights again, I'm sure. Then teach all evening. A great day -- another manic Monday to enjoy.

LIVE LAUGH LOVE -- remember to do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you all already, but you know me... I'll be Back!!!\

Love, S.S.Sis