Thursday 3 March 2011

Thursday

Last evening's gourmet meal wore me out I guess, but it was a success. I was a wee bit tired today. Yet I did manage to make two sets of muffins this morning. By noon, I was in the chair watching shows on the Food network. Stayed there til after 3 o'clock, and included a feeding with Sarah, followed by her falling asleep on my chest, which was wonderful, while Mama slept somewhere else in the house.

Tonight I made two different recipes for waffles and Aiden downed three which was amazing, considering he really doesn't like to eat supper. Josh and Nat went out to Good Thymes restaurant for supper, a going away party for one of Josh's colleagues. We were in charge of the kids again. Just putting them in bed now. My goodness, this is tiring work. Have to go home to get a rest. But I love it.

No comments: