Tuesday 17 November 2009

Shampoo Woes

Could someone buy me some shampoo? I keep trying to buy shampoo, but end up with CONDITIONER – every time! It's like when I used to buy pantyhose when I was a secretary, years ago. I would stand there and stare at all the options – control top, colour, size, shape, style and think I picked the right one, but when I put them on – Voila! Wrong size or control top when I didn't want control top, etc.

I'm rambling and ranting again. I keep buying what I think is shampoo, end up in the shower, pour it out, and discover it is, once again, conditioner. Yesterday I made a special trip to buy shampoo. Picked out a lovely bottle of Fructis, opened 'er up this morning, and once again, found out it was conditioner! So, what did I do? Used body wash to wash my locks, which I had also purchased yesterday. However, it had these lovely qualities: "waterlily and fresh mint scent." Bad choice. It dripped down over my eyes and they felt like two burning York Peppermint Patties ready to eat. Oh, !Deb, slow down and smell the roses and get shampoo, will you?

So, if anyone has any spare shampoo to spare, please send it my way. All these months of not having hair to wash, and NOW that I have hair to wash, I can't wash it properly! On with the show….stay tuned…

No comments: