Friday 21 August 2009

Charlene

The name "Charlene" follows me everywhere. Natalie answered the phone last week and a woman asked if "Charlene" was there (French accent "Charlene"). I was out on the town somewhere, so Nat thought I was calling her from a pay phone to 'prank' her, and started to laugh, but realized maybe it wasn't me. Then she thought it must have been one of my friends from the east who know the story about me and "Charlene," but held off from making a fool of herself on the phone. Nat replied, "No, you must have the wrong number," and the woman said "Thank you," and hung up. Nat told me about it later. I thought it was pretty funny. This name will no doubt follow me the rest of my life. God has a sense of humour!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Too bad it wasn't left on the answering machine!