Wednesday 12 August 2009

Well, I'm standing at the kitchen cupboard blogging on the computer AND bathing Aiden in the sink. A multitasker. It's another hot day here in The Pas, though not as hot as yesterday. Just came back from a walk with Aiden. Nat is out at Debbie's birthday party. I was too tired to go. This morning, Nat and I did our exercise in the gym downstairs, then got on our bikes and biked to the grocery store, Aiden trailing behind Nat in a bike trailer. I saw more of the beauty of this place, and if I have time, want to go take some more pictures. We love the grocery store, it seems, and the grocery store loves us.

After lunch, Nat started to make a cake, and I deleted over 5,000 emails from my computer, because everyone here was giving me such a hard time about having so many on my system. So, there you go; my machine is now empty – I'll make a clean start. So everyone – start filling it back up again! Email me! I don't know what to do without any on my system!

The afternoon just sailed away with emails and cakemaking, and playing with Aiden on the floor. Doug has been working downstairs all day doing home renos. He should have his own TV show. Call it something like, "Handyman Doug" or "Papa's Renos."

Nat and I can't believe that it's almost Thursday. Almost two weeks have passed since we arrived. Time flies when you're having fun. Well, I must go and put Aiden to bed and make a phone call or two back home to see what's happening. Miss you all…

!Deb in the North

No comments: