Sunday 2 August 2009

Me Again

Still up and checking my emails. Wanted to officially thank Deb Melnychuk, who was my neighbour in Caronport (when I was 44). It was weird, but today I was wondering if you would be reading the blog and realizing I was traveling out west, and then I found out tonight that you are!

You were a lifesaver, Deb. Yes, I did want to go home the minute I arrived in SK. But you were there to help me cope and we had some great talks, didn't we? Hope you and M are doing well. Perhaps we'll get to see you on one of our trips out west. And six years later, I don't want to go home -- yet... I love this freedom of being on the road and seeing so much country -- approx 1300 km today and 3800 km in three days. We're highway maniacs!

Deb had the same name as me, and her daughter's name is the same as mine: Natalie Dawn. Cool, eh? Now I'm going to hit the shower.

No comments: