Wednesday 14 January 2009

It's been a good day and a hard day of sorts. I had energy for the morning, but not for the afternoon and evening. Went for a walk before lunch in the snow, sun and wind. Felt good to get outside and push through the 'storm' of sorts. P. came over for a couple of hours for a chat and prayer. Had a sleep in the chair for an hour. D. came over and we watched a Dick Van Dyke episode (thanks to whoever left it in my mailbox). D. brought chicken stew and rice pudding for supper, which we enjoyed. Then I had another sleep on the couch. Doug and I watched "Remember the Titans," a football movie (of course). Trying to pass the time til I can go to bed and get up again. Tomorrow will be better. Bless the Lord, O my soul. Maybe I'll have more energy tomorrow, and the sun will come out again tomorrow, Annie.

No comments: