Friday 16 January 2009

I haven't written for a day or so, because I've been in too much of a fog. Tired and foggy. Today I am better. Woke up this morning wanting a coffee, so knew that I was feeling better. Made a cup of hazelnut vanilla. Had a great morning, reading, a bit of light exercise (as much as I am capable of), playing the guitar to worship music, even played the tin flute and worked on a couple of Irish tunes. I believe music is therapy for my soul. Mom and the OT Director came up after lunch and wallpapered a section over my countertop. Does it ever look great. They worked so quietly that you wouldn't even know they were here. Pastor Patrick, Mercy and young Grace dropped by for a visit and left a wonderful salmon dinner. They are such wonderful people to know; I am blessed. Doug and I are going to watch a movie that M. said I should watch – "The Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah. I think it might be fitting, since Doug calls me the Queen. Looking forward to a good Saturday, and looking forward to football this weekend again. Yes!

No comments: