Wednesday 7 January 2009

Run for the Cure 2009

Angie, my adopted daughter from Norton, along with a couple of her 'sisters,' Kim and Kelly, have come up with a project that they are very excited about. And so am I. I asked Angie to compose a 'blurb' for the blog, so we can get the ball rolling. So here is what Angie came up with and what they're up to. Once again, I am blessed, and breast cancer research will be blessed…..


 

 Here's what we've got for your blog, along with the link for my blog which I'll post info on and people can check!  I'm so excited about this!

 
 

Are you looking for a way to support Deb?  We have a great idea for you!  On October 4th, 2009 the CIBC Run For The Cure for Breast Cancer will take place all across Canada.  We want to form a team for Deb this year.   We have a couple of names:  "Deb's Dancing Queen Team" or "Team Dancing Queen".  The run is months away, we have lots of time to raise money and get more people involved.  The website for the 2009 Run doesn't officially open for registrations until February, at that time we will post new information.  Did you know you can even join the "virtual run", take part even if you are unable to run on the 4th?  Even though the official site is not open for registration you can still find out information and read testimonials from past teams.  Please join us for this wonderful opportunity!  Here is a blog you can check regularly for information and the link for the CIBC Run For The Cure.  Oh, there is so much to be done, we need t-shirts, a banner, a name (?, defibrillators, oxygen, new sneakers, red tams....Definitely the more the merrier!!!

 
 

www.angieangella.blogspot.com

 
 

https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/login.asp?session=y

 
 

I think we're going to have a huge response!!!!!

 
 

Love, Angie xox


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in!! I'm training for a 10k in May so I'll keep it up with a race in October, too!
Keep blogging and much love,
Becky H.
xox

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone! Greetings from Northern Manitoba. This is Amy Brown here (a good friend of Natalie's here in The Pas) and SOOOOOOO weird I was out to lunch (literally) with another friend of Natalies and we were just talking about "Run for the Cure" yesterday (the day this was posted) and what a good idea it would be to have a team here. So, I "happen" to go on to read your blog today (I haven't been on on a few days) and I see that I'm not the only one thinking about Running for the Cure! Fabulous "coinsidence"! Praying lots and looking forward to creating a team here in The Pas! Lots of Love, Amy