Thursday 29 January 2009

A few more positive things about having no hair:

  • My hair isn't messed up when I get up in the morning
  • I can now apply moisturizer to my head, something I couldn't do before
  • My hair doesn't get out of place when I put my shirts on
  • I don't have to look for my hairbrush anymore


     

    Today I am going to work on my 'books' again. One of my 'careers' was in accounting, but I'm sure resisting doing my own books. I will work on anyone else's with pleasure, but my own? Not. OK, I need to pretend I'm working on The African Queen's books. There… now, get 'er done. Carolyn is also working on her books this week. We made a pact yesterday to work on our books this week. Get going, Carolyn…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying .... too many distractions. I need to lock myself away for a day!!! Carolyn