Thursday 9 April 2009

Natalie took Aiden and went to the gym this morning. I slept a bit in the chair as the sun came streaming in the living room. At 10:30, I went out for a long walk. It felt good to move the muscles, even though I have sharp needle pains throughout my body and sometimes feel like I'm walking on a cloud. The medication seems to be working somewhat to reduce the severity of the pain. Now, the exhaustion, that's another thing. We had lunch, cleaned up and went to Superstore for some pre-Easter groceries, then home for mid-afternoon naps. Dinner preparation, a bath for Aiden and another walk for me and Doug, and we settled in for the evening, watching Aiden's antics and his attempts at walking. He is so cute. Tomorrow, Jonathan and Alicia and the kids are coming to visit overnight. It will be a houseful again, with babies and people sleeping everywhere, and toys under foot. I love it. Saturday we will have Easter dinner at Mom's house. Family celebrations – aren't they wonderful?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family. :) I know you will enjoy every minute of your grandbabies. :)

Krista

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

I am so glad that you are getting to spend such quality time with your family. Nothing like having the house full!

Love you,
Kim
I hope your received many blessings this Easter.