Tuesday 7 April 2009

This morning we put Aiden back to bed around 10 a.m., and Natalie and I organized our scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies. After lunch, we went to Superstore for groceries, to the Dollar Store, then to Walmart to buy a few items, including more cardmaking supplies. For dinner, I made "All That Jasmine" rice, "Teriwacky Chicken," and swiss chard. Natalie and I like to pretend we're on a cooking show when we cook together. She cleaned up the dishes while I rested a bit, and Aiden got in his playpen to watch Baby Einstein and talk to Papa Doug. Papa is trying to get him to say Papa, and it sounds like he is saying it! He is so cute. I just love having them here. To be upstairs this morning and just know someone else is in the house is comforting to me and life feels almost normal. Natalie wants to join the gym for the month, so we might go there in a few minutes to see if she can join the gym. Now if Papa Doug will babysit. Hmmm. I'm feeling more tired today, but able to move around and walk, which is good, but I'm feeling myself fading. I'm afraid to sit down for too long as I might not get up for the rest of the evening. But I guess that would be OK. I love to be active, you know. I have been taking the anti-seizure drug to limit the possibility of the myalgia pain returning like it did the last treatment. Tomorrow I should know whether the drug is working or not. Say Papa, Aiden.

No comments: