Tuesday 30 December 2008

I'm feeling kinda low today. Alone all day so far, but I know that won't last. Spent time in 2 Samuel 22, where David cried out to the Lord, then I got on my knees and did the same. I'm expecting God to hear me, just like He did David. Then I got in my car and drove to Willie Wonka gym, where I walked on the "walking track" for about 6 laps or so, just short of a mile. My hip started to hurt, so I stopped. I can't wait til I can do what I did before – jogging might hurt a bit right now. Took a trip into Tony's Music Box for a bit, then to the health food store (funny how you start thinking of what you eat when you're under the weather); bought some aloe vera juice to mix with my lemon juice and water. I suppose I could just squeeze the juice out of the aloe plant I have in the house, but not sure if that would work or not, and am not willing to give it a try. I want to try to be healthy, that's what I want. And what I ask the Lord for on a constant basis – my theme for 2009 is "Fit at 50," remember? Drove to the Superstore for some more good stuff. I realize that there may come a time in the not too distant future that I won't be able to go grocery shopping; it's the only shopping that I really like. Oh well, just for a time. The grocery store is a social place, isn't it? I love socials.

Well, I must get some lunch – a healthy lunch. I have so much to organize and plan, but don't feel like doing any of it. I'm tired today; have a headache, my shoulder aches…but this too shall pass. I need to stop complaining, and get on with life. God help me. He will, because I asked Him to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mama,
I read through the entire blog today--from the Day the Rock Fell to today's post. Powerful stuff. I love you and miss you. I'll keep reading and keep praying and keep calling.

Love,
The Workhorse