Tuesday 9 December 2008

My Dad came to see me this morning, to see how I was doing today. He hugged me and said, "It's so sad, isn't it? You're going to get better. I think you are." I replied, "If you pray for me, I will. If my Daddy prays for me, I will." Then we went into the music room and worked on the piece of the puzzle that is missing – tracing around the shape, hoping that Mom will be able to paint a new piece that matches. If only life were that easy – there would be a whole of paintin' goin' on. Missing puzzle pieces in our lives.

Whom have I but You, Lord? You have the missing puzzle piece, don't You?

Whom Have I But You

(David Ruis)

Whom have I but You
Whom have I but You

Though mountains fall
They fall into the sea

Though my coloured dawn
May turn to shades of grey

Though questions asked
May never be resolved

Copyright © 1996 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing. All rights reserved. International copyright secured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, rest assured that your father is praying for you as well as so many others. You will see victory. You will use this to bring other's to the Lord. You will be strengthened by His power and Might. He will be you shelter and strong tower. He will never leave you or forsake you. Our earthly father's fear is that which they cannot control. We must continue to leave everything in the Heavenly Father's capable hands and have faith that His plan is perfect. Perfect. LOVE, DAWN MARIE

Unknown said...

I love to sing this song